Start main content

Research Postgraduate Programme


Application for Research Postgraduate Studies


The Graduate School is responsible for the admission of research postgraduates. Prospective postgraduate students should apply either online or by post to the Graduate School.

For information regarding admission, degree regulations, and downloadable application forms:

General Enquiry

Please refer to the FAQs section on Graduate School homepage for answers to commonly asked questions regarding postgraduate studies at HKU.

For further information, please contact the research administrator or postgraduate admission advisor of the School of Biomedical Sciences.

Research Administrator

Ms Eva So

Postgraduate Admission Advisor

Dr Y.P. Ching